Shoes of Prey was founded 8 October 2009 by three friends and ex-lawyers: Michael Fox (Co-founder and Director of Operations – also ex-google), Mike Knapp (Co-founder and Director of Technology – also ex-google) and Jodie Fox (Co-founder and Director of Fashion):
- Now a team of 19.
- 6 offices globally (Australia, Russia, Japan, China, England and Holland).
- Profitable multi-million dollar global enterprise.
- 71% female, profitable, bootstrapped tech start-up. Who says tech start-ups are only for boys?
- Consult with Australian federal ministers on how to foster innovation in small businesses in Australia.
- Awards highlights:
- Smart Company 2011’s Hot 30 under 30
- Online Retail Industry Awards 2010 winner: best new online retailer, most innovative online retailer, best online retail marketing initiative
- Startups smart’s 2011 best online strategy award
- Finalist in Techcrunch’s 2010 Crunchie awards: Best bootstrapped startup
- Finalist in the Oracle World Retail awards in Berlin 2011.
- Jodie won the National award for Telstra businesswoman of the year, 2011 Hudson Private and Corporate
Shoes of Prey was the first online company in the world offering you an opportunity to design your own shoes in any style or colour. We literally have millions of design combinations to choose from and a large variety of fabulous materials, ranging from soft leather, fish skin, snakeskin, Italian silk and many more. We even have a range of animal friendly, Vegan approved materials.
You can design and make your own shoes ranging from ballet flats, two tone wedges, right up to 6 inch heels.
If all of this wasn’t amazing enough, our prices range from as little as ₤100! Being a bespoke service, it’s about fit as much as fashion. Hence, we provide a wide range of sizes from a tiny child’s 12.5 to a much much larger, ladies size 13.5 (European 31 to 49), we can also make one shoe bigger than the other, adjust widths and much more. And if they don’t fit perfectly, we’ll make you a new pair without hesitation.
For more info visit www.shoesofprey.com